Lapp Etherline Industrial Cat 7 Cable
An industrial ethernet Cat 7 cable for fixed installation. This Cat7 cable is qualified for 10 Gbit/s in PROFINET applications.
Features and Benefits
· Halogen free and UV resistant
· Good mechanical resistance
· Industrial Ethernet cable for PROFINET applications with 4 pairs- qualified for 10Gbit/s
· Fixed installation
· Can be used in dry or damp rooms
· For PROFINET applications type A
· Screened against interference
Product Application Information
These Cat7 cables can be used for automation applications in industrial machinery and plant engineering.
They can also be used for industrial secondary and tertiary cabling according to EN 50173-3 ISO/IEC 24702.
|Outer Sheath Material||PUR|
|American Wire Gauge||22 AWG|