RNF100 Heat-Shrink Tubing 2:1 (1.2m lengths)
The RNF-100 Series of heat shrink tubing has specifically been designed to be used in challenging and demanding environments. It is extensively used for commercial and military applications due to its ability to provide excellent insulation and strain relief to wire terminations and connections, as well as wire bundling and colour coding.
Features and Benefits
• Very flexible – conforms to irregular shapes
• Flame retardant (colours only)
• Excellent physical, chemical and electrical properties for all round performance
• Provides a resistant barrier to fluids and solvents
• Polyolefin material – commonly used insulating material, very flexible and durable
• Heat shrink ratio of 2:1 meaning when heated this tubing shrinks to half of its original diameter.
• Colour coded cables for easy identification
• Wide range of colours and sizes are available
• Higher performance at elevated temperatures
• Operating temperature range of – 55 to +135 °C
• Minimum shrink temperature: 95 °C
Why should I use RNF-100 Series Heat-Shrink Tubing?
The RNF-Series has been specifically designed for use in demanding and challenging environments and is commonly used in both commercial and military applications.
What does a heat shrink ratio of 2:1 mean?
A heat shrink ratio of 2:1 means when the tube is heated it shrinks to half of its original diameter.
How can I shrink the tubing?
A heat gun or a heat shrink oven are ideal ways to shrink your tubing. Before heating always check to ensure you know the correct heating temperature of your tubing.
Remember to ensure all health and safety precautions have been taken prior to using a heating devise.
Clear heatshrink is NOT flame retardant and NOT UL/CSA approved.
UL file E35586, CSA – LR31929.
VG 95343 Part 5 Type A & B; VDE 0341/pt 9005; Def Stan 59-97 Type 2b; MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 (Colours); BS 3G-198 part 3 11B
|Sleeve Type||Heat Shrink|
|Standards Met||AMS-DTL-23053/5, CSA, E35586, LR31929, MIL-DTL-23053/5, MIL-I-23053/5, RoHS Complaint, UL Recognisation, VDE 0341 Pt 9005|
There are no reviews yet.